Our research-based and data-driven curriculum offers unique features:
- Multimedia for communication and learning. Students work with interactive whiteboards and instant messaging (or chat) with instructors to share visuals, animation, audio, video, spreadsheets, and presentation materials.
- Formative and summative assessments to determine student’s strengths and weaknesses and develop individualized learning plans
- Self-paced instruction
- Each lesson includes guided practice to reinforce the concepts and improve retention.
- Individualized plans matched to meet the needs of each student—no matter how behind or advanced. We reach beyond the grade level to provide any needed remedial instruction as well as engaging more gifted students. This unique approach provides tools that enhance general classroom instruction.
- Easy to implement — a computer with access to the Internet is all that’s